With 100 lots offered, it is 12 down on their last auction in November.
Last year Allsop Space held four auctions in Dublin’s Shelbourne Hotel with 314 of the 340 lots selling – a success rate of 92.4%.
In total €52.4 million was raised from the auctions last year with their success being so great that there are five planned for 2012.
The first, on March 1st, has been widely anticipated with a wide variety of properties to choose from in their first catalogue of the year.
Traditional auction favourites such as Castleforbes in Dublin 1 are again listed, with reserve prices from as little as €135,000.
Some of the other sample reserve prices include:
- A two bed cottage in Leitrim from €7,500
- Three bed houses in Cabra from €100,000
- A 55 bed hotel in Donegal from €650,000
- A studio apartment in Rathgar from €35,000
- A watermill in Carlow on three acres from €150,000
- A former church turned restaurant in Co Meath from €60,000
- A four bed terraced period house at Seville Place in Dublin 1 from €35,000
- A two bed apartment in Limerick City from €25,000
- Aparments/retail mix in Harold’s Cross from €595,000.